Steve Rogers + Close Ups (not necessarily of his face)
i hear someone wanted some aus:
- both wearing the exact same outfit on the metro au
- two separate robbers breaking into the same house au
- one is too short to reach a can of soup at the supermarket au
- their dogs start uncontrollably barking at each other in the quiet vets office au
- one accidentally punched the other in the face while gesturing wildly au
- one breaking into the others house accidentally when drunk au
- they had the same friends for multiple years but somehow never met until some birthday party au
- 2 elite spies hired to stalk each other at the same time au
i want it to be Thursday I want to go home, ten days is enough okay
im gonna fucking pee oh my gOD
-pushes face into pillow and makes vague annoyed growling sounds-
most of the intelligence community doesn’t believe he exists, the ones that do call him the winter soldier
The Sounds of the City
Friend’s request, who wanted so see Clint Barton wearing his hearing aid. I did some research online, asked on Tumblr, checked out the latest issue of Hawkeye but I couldn’t find what his hearing aid looked liked so I went for something visible. Sorry if it’s not 100% accurate.
Photoshop CS6 - Painter 12
[ star dust ]
The Avengers and six of the brightest stars in our night sky.
September 22-28 will be the first ever Winterhawk Week- a week devoted to showing our love for Bucky/Clint! Each day will have a different theme to inspire headcanons, fanfiction, fanart, graphics and gifs, playlists, fanvids, and anything else. However, don’t feel limited to the themes; like the Pirate’s Code, they’re more guidelines than actual rules. As long as it’s Winterhawk, you’re good.
It’s recommended that posts for Winterhawk Week are tagged both #winterhawk and #winterhawk week.
Alright, on to the themes!
Day 1 (September 22) - First Meeting
Day 2 (September 23) - Disabilities
Day 3 (September 24) - Snipers
Day 4 (September 25) - Injury
Day 5 (September 26) - AU
Day 6 (September 27) - Smut
Day 7 (September 28) - Fluff
Optional themes (to be completed any day of the week):
This is happening, you guys.